Hello Richard,

On Mon, 19 May 2008 10:52:23 -0400 GMT (19/05/2008, 21:52 +0700 GMT),
Richard Newman wrote:

 RN>>>   How do I get rid of the three virtual folders?

TF>> Right-click on the folder name and choose "delete" from the context
TF>> menu.

RN>         That only deleted the contents of the common folder (Junk
RN>         Mail) but left three unnamed virtual folders in tack.

I'm confused.

Virtual folders are results of permanent searches. When you delete a
VF, this wouldn't delete the contents, i.e. the mails, but the VF.

Common folders are another story. In these, you can store messages
that don't belong to an account. "Properties" on those should both
enable you to name them as well as to delete them.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

19. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and
    put it back in your pocket.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.24.11