Hi:

I have deleted several folder from my message base but chose the
option to "Keep the message base files intact." I want some of these
back in my folder structure, but cannot find a way to accomplish this.
SHIFT+ALT+CTRL+L does not accomplish this. I am sure it is something
obvious that I am overlooking.

Thank you.

Jon

Using The Bat! v4.0.24.18 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
"Hey, where did you say this building was flying to?" demanded Zaphod.
"The Frogstar," said Roosta, "the most totally evil place in the