I often receive messages in HTML (or both HTML and Text) format.
I rarely bother with the HTML formatted message, since The Bat!
usually renders the plain text well enough.  And normally when
I reply I just want to use plain text, but...

It occurred to me that it would be nice if I could configure
TB to compose my response in plain text (by default) when I
respond to a message from the plain text tab or in HTML when
I respond to the message from the HTML tab.

Right now it is set to respond in plain text mode in either
case.  Is there a way to do this or is this a feature worth
suggesting/requesting?

--
Steven Vallière | tb 4.0.24.26 | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]