Hello Tbudl,

  I posted this before, but it didn't seem to make it....

  I have a Common filter that sets a "param"
  Incoming Mail
  Condition: anymessage
  Action: Set User=Fred

  It seems to set the param ok, but I cannot, then seem to use it with
  something like:

  Regular Account
  Condition: Addtional Params User is "equal to" Fred
  Action: Create new message.

  It appears the filter or sub-filter never sees the  variable set to
  Fred.....

  Is this a BUG or am I doing something wrong?

 Gene                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080713-0, 07/13/2008
Tested on: 7/13/2008 5:24:52 PM