Hello jlaikan,

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:52:26 +0400 GMT (11/06/2008, 21:52 +0700 GMT),
jlaikan wrote:

j> I still use the Bat V1.53 which works well. Yesterday something
j> strange happened.
j> 1) Old messages in the Outbox were suddenly sent (with no action from
j> me)  to the recipients in several copies, with a copy to myself.

Message in the Outbox should indeed be sent suddenly (unless parked).
They should not become old. I wonder what took them so long.

j> 2) No messages in Inbox, Outbox or Sent can be deleted even if I
j> unparked the messages.

As was already mentioned, your HD or partition may be full.

j> 3) Each message I send are sent several times as it stays in the
j> Outbox even when sent.

This happens when TB! does not receive the confirmation from the
server that the message has been received. As to why this would happen
suddenly, I don't know. If you haven't changed anything on your
computer, it is possible that your provider fiddled with the settings
on the server. FWIW, I have also received multiple duplicates of
messages sent with other mailers.

j> 4) On despatching messages from the server, I cannot delete messages
j> even if they are ticked for deletion

j> 5) A copy of emails I send are no longer stored in the Sent folder

These may be due to lack of disk space.

j> Any explanation for all these?
      ^
      other

Gremlins.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

SYMPTOM: Feet cold and wet. FAULT: Glass being held at incorrect
angle. ACTION: Rotate glass so that open end points toward the
ceiling.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.26.3