Hallo Geoff,

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:25:54 +0100GMT (22-8-2008, 16:25 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

GL> Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3

GL> Sorry for this, but yet another issue with SO filters. I'm trying to
GL> dump incoming messages that are apparently older than 30 days to my
GL> spam bin.

IIRC That age is counting from the moment TB received it.

GL> A filter that I tried to set up to dump messages that contained a
GL> certain header in the Kludges also didn't work, so is there an issue
GL> with TB v1 and XP, am I missing something about how filters are
GL> supposed to work, something else? (BTW, including the two that don't
GL> work I have 96 SO filters)

I don't know whether you're missing something about how filters are
working nor do I know about any issues between TB v1 and Windows XP.
However, what I do know is that when you're using 92 filters, it's
easy to have some other filter interfering with the one that you're
trying.
So whenever a filter doesn't deliver, the first thing I do is moving
it to the top of the list and try it again.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Windows:(n.)3. The solution to a problem that didn't exist.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.0.28.4
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM