Hi Bat Users,

I am frustrated because I can't seem to set the highlight colors in the folder
navigation pane.  These belong to color group "Generic Group" by default.

In the attached image, you will see why I want to change it. The "Beta" folder
is the
one I am browsing in (inactive highlight), but you really have to squint to see
the
white/beige variation. (It is there, honest!)

If I set the color settings for Generic Group, it has no effect, suggesting
that even
though these folders belong to "Generic Group", they are getting their colors
elsewhere.

Yes, I know I can apply a different Color Group, but I spent 20 minutes the
other day
assigning a custom color group "Folder" to every folder I have.  It worked
great, but
today for some reason, they are all set back to "Generic Group" again.

I even tried changing themes, but they seem to have no effect on the highlight
colors
in the window, just the menus.  Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

--
 Doug                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 ******