Hi, Roelof,

account to another user's window's account on the same computer, you wrote:

>1. Login to Windows as user A.
>2. Don't start TB
>3. Start Regedit and delete this directory from the registry:
>4. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT
>5. Move the one account ftrom user A to the mail directory of user B
>6. Logoff as user A
>7. Login to Windows as user B
>8. Start TB
>9. Add a new account, give it the name of A´s account.
>10. Close TB
>11. Logoff from Windows
>12. Login as user A
>13. Start TB
>14. Set the mail directory to user B´s mail directory
>15. Create new accounts
>16. Name those new accounts the same as they have for user B
>17. Now you´re done"

First, thank-you VERY much.  [I LOVE this list! I am still waiting *days* for
an answer from the support team of another, unrelated application in another
matter.]  I understand your instructions (which I have numbered) up through no.
13.  However, I don't know how to set the mail directory to user B's mail
directory.  Can you elaborate?

Secondly, what will be the practical consequence of setting the mail directory
to user B's mail directory:

        Once I create new accounts in the instance of The Bat! that is running
in user A's Windows account with the same name as they have for user B, does
that then mean that both User A and User B will be able to see the same mail
from within their own Window's user account?

        If the answer is "yes," does this also include previous mail, or does
it only include mail downloaded from this point forward?

--
         Avram L. Sacks
         Riverwoods, IL 60015