Hi,
I hate preview in any emailprogram (I have outlook at work end use at home
The Bat)

So my screen layout, is "full height account tree" and the auto views
off

I double click on messages to read them in a new window
when you use the arrows in a message to go to the next message no
problem

when you close the message and double click another message, that
message opens but the window is higher positioned then the the previous one

when you do that a few times the window head disappear under my
windows taskbar (that is on the top of the screen with me)

very, very annoying, you have to drag the window down to keep it good
Is there a solution for this ?
(It's also true when you write a new email)

PS : apparently lots of programmers assume that everyone is working
with the windows taskbar at the bottom of the screen, so they place
often popup screen at the top of the screen, also very annoying

Patrick

Using The Bat! v4.0.34 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1