Hi

On Friday 21 November 2008 at 1:44:05 AM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, I wrote:

> but today I find I can not send, just receive. This happens
> sometimes and I usually find it is ok a couple of days (or hours)
> later.

And sure enough, after waiting a short while without altering any
settings, gmail accepted my connection and relayed my test message (to
a non-gmail account, delivered 2 minutes later)

MFPA

Teamwork is essential - it allows you to blame someone else

Using The Bat! v4.0.32.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600