Hi Vili,

Sunday, November 30, 2008, 10:55:02 AM, you wrote:

> Ok,  I joked, but also, I am willing to participate in a project where
> we  put together an English PDF manual. But I cannot do it alone. This
> is what I suggest:

> - first we simply import the CHM into Help&Manual (I tried it, works,
> some formatting does not come over). Advantage of HM is that we can
> create PDF very easily, etc. Ok, so at this point we have a PDF v0.

> - some people go over it and decide which parts to change, what extra
> parts to write

That is simply an excellent suggestion (!!!!!) as Roger pointed out
following your note, when he volunteered to help with the English
editing. Like Roger, I have not explored all the fine features of TB,
but like Roger, I could help with the text editing, having written
tech manuals years ago (it was not my primary job, but I did it as an
engineer helping develop such manuals for machine operators).

There should be a good chief editor (not I!), and dividing up of
tasks, reasonable deadlines, etc.

Thank you, Vili, for your hard work on the Hungarian manual and for
making this suggestion.

Bob Riley