Hi

I archive the mail from some of my folders using folder-specific
alternate deletion to move the messages to a folder in a
password-protected account after NNN days.

This works well for normal folders but I cannot use this for my Sent
Mail folders as the properties dialogue has nowhere to set deletion
options.

Can anybody suggest a way to automatically archive messages from the
Sent Mail folders after NNN days, that does not involve duplicating
the sent mail folders in the tree or holding multiple copies of all my
sent messages for the NNN days?

MFPA

My mind works like lightning... one brilliant flash and it's gone

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600