Hallo Fledermäuse,

I just lost my main account, TB just decided to drop it, for whatever reason.
Because I remembered from long time ago, I made a new account and gave it the
same name as the one gone MIA. *Poof* got all my mails back, BUT only the
mails, no settings, no Templates for new messages, replies and so on, nothing
of that sort. Since the files are all on-the-fly encrypted I can't even tell
which ones to restore?

I am doing the shadow copy thing from Vista, and for most files it indeed
offers me previous versions, but I don't know which ones I have to restore to
get my templates and all back?

Can someone tell me?

--
regards,
 Jürgen

If you call THAT a kiss...

Using
 The Bat! v4.0.38, Firefox 3 on Windows Vista Business x64 - SP1