Hello tracer,

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:56:01 +0700 GMT (19/01/2009, 09:56 +0700 GMT),
tracer wrote:

>> In addition, if you have a problem with the disk or your TB!, the
>> encrypted files contain mails that are now unrecoverable. Happened to
>> me on my USB stick several times. that's why I am still wiating for a
>> Voyager with the option not to use OTFE.

t> Thomas,
t> Do you still have the voyager where you installed with??

You mean the first Voyager version? No. I am also using the thrid or
fourth USB stick now.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Compaq is considering changing the command "Press Any Key" to "Press
Return Key" because of the flood of calls asking where the "Any" key
is.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4