Hello TBUDL,

  I'm  not sure this has to do with a corrupt install but weird things
  are  happening?  For  some  reason  my  salutation and that of other
  emails I receive are grayed out... unreadable.

  Also,  when  reading  emails,  there  used  to be little tabs at the
  bottom  that  you  could click on for "Text" "HTML" etc., these have
  mysteriously disappeared after reinstalling TB.

  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Tim

The Bat! v4.1.11
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3