Hallo Victor,

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:51:00 -0500GMT (10-2-2009, 3:51 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

VS> I've just upgraded to 4.1.11 from 4.0.14 (I know, I know...) Now
VS> on The Bat! start I'm getting the prompt for account name and
VS> password. I used to have one some time ago but disabled it with
VS> 4.0.14 by resetting the password to empty one if I remember
VS> correctly. I've switched to using OTFE so don't need account-level
VS> protection anymore.

The  password   for an account option should not be working with OTFE,
so apparently you ran into a bug.
The  only  way  to  get  rid  of the password would be to create a new
account and move your messages there.
In case you don't know your old password anymore, try to rename the
account.efn to account.efn.old (do the same for any existing
account.cfg and .cfn files) only for your password protected account
of  course and do this with TB shut down. You will need to create the
account again and you'll be asked what to do with the current files in
the matching directory. (Keep them.)

That's the only thing I can think of...

--
Groetjes, Roelof

What youth deemed crystal, age finds was dew.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.1.11.3
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM