Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009 at 13:20, Tim Hamm wrote:

> I have three columns with first name, last name and email address no
>   commas.

Try this out as an example. Open you Notepad or Favourite Editor.

Create this File:

The following-Line-marks-the-Begin-it's-not-Content-of-the-File-
Name,First Name,Last Name,Middle Name,E-mail
John Doe,John,Doe,,j...@doe-family.de

Save the File and import it, you will see it works.
If you then have other problems with your Excel or Office Aplication
to save the correct Format, tell me exactly what you do.

--
With kind Regards
Jens Franik