Hello Thomas,

TF> Hello Tony,

TF> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 18:55:50 +0100 GMT (16/02/2009, 00:55 +0700 GMT),
TF> Tony wrote:

T>> Is it possible to position the MailTicker at a different place?

TF> Yes.

T>> I want it in the most bottom right corner.

TF> Just drag it there with the mouse.

Wow! Can it be easier? :-)

Another MailTicker question.
In the MailTicker configuration screen I selected several folders that
'activate' the MailTicker.
My Trash folder isn't one of them.
Say there are 2 unread messages in the Trash folder. The ticker doesn't show.
-> Is correct.
When I receive 1 message in a monitored folder the ticker informs me of 3 new
messages.
If open the new message the ticker disappears.
So basically the ticker shows up at the right time but it counts wrong.
Other non monitored folders do no add to the count.
Any idea's on this?

Tony

Remember you're unique, just like everyone else.