Hi

On Tuesday 3 March 2009 at 5:25:03 PM, in
<mid:1539056660.20090303172...@winchmore.com>, Nick Dutton wrote:

> Hello,

> I'm trying to get threads with recent activity to show
> as the bottom (sort by create date, ascending) of my
> message list.

> I found this item:
> https://ritlabs.com/en/forum/read.php?FID=4&TID=3376&ACTION=TOPIC_SUBSCRIBE

> And have checked "'sort by created' with the option
> 'new thread sorting' enabled" but still new messages
> for old threads appear way down(or up in my case) the
> list, where the original message came in.

> Can anyone help me out on this one?

 I display with newest threads at the top of the list. New messages in
 old threads bring the thread to the top for me.

 I have ticks in Expand all threads, Group by date, Ascending order,
 and New thread sorting. Thread by: References. Sort by: Created.

 I seem to remember that when I had new threads at the bottom and did
 not Group by date, new messages did not bring old threads to the
 bottom. However, I cannot remember if I changed any other settings
 when I switched.

MFPA

If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600