Hello Thomas,

Saturday, March 14, 2009, 6:20:26 PM, you wrote:

TF> Hello Claude,

TF> On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:31:41 +0100 GMT (14/Mar/09, 23:31 +0700 GMT),
TF> Claude Renaud wrote:

CR>> I  was  a registered  user to  TB  mailing  lists  a  long time ago but
CR>> have disappeared since few years....
CR>> Today, I'm back, definitely I think !...

TF> I remember you... welcome back!

Nice of you !

CR>> 1.  When  I  was  subscribed  before there were four different lists,
CR>> TBBETA, TBDEV, TBTECH and TBDUDL.
CR>> Apparently  on  the  TBUDL info page there are three lists mentionned,
CR>> the TBTECH seems to have disappeared ... normal or a mistake ?

TF> Normal. I thought neither TBTECH nor TBDEV exist any more.

Ok, but where to ask plugin related questions or technical ones now ?

CR>> 3. Concerning betas....

CR>> In  the  past,  after  having  been authorized we could download from a
CR>> dedicated  webpage  the  latest  betas  and  see  their corresponding
CR>> changelogs....
CR>> AS I seems to be still autorized as I recovered the previously account
CR>> I  used, I would like to know, if this page still exists, where is it
CR>> located in order for me to take a look at latest TB developments....

TF> You have to be a member of TBBETA. The URL for the new beta will be
TF> announced there, and you can download it until the next beta with a
TF> new URL is posted. That's how it works now.

Ok, that's simpler !

And my remaining questions for today if someone can answer them ...

2. About plugins.

On Ritlabs website I found some of the previous one is used before but
other seem no to be referenced as the one (an antispam plugin I don't
have  the  time  at writting), a plugin which was previously packaged
with TB but seems to have disappeared from the latest versions, as the
4th milestone I'm just reusing since few weeks now ...
IS there a complete plugin repository somewhere ?

Is there a Trend Micro antivirus plugins available ?

4.
And at last, about Ritlabs forums ...

I was a registered forum member.
I  found out my account used to login but I don't understand why I can
not post to forums as I can not see a "New topic" button
or link...
What could be the problem here ?

Regards,

--