Hello TBUDL

I have a number of messages in the Inbox.

When I opened The Bat!  program today, I found that the figure showing
the number of messages in the Inbox was in parentheses, like so, Inbox
(345), under the Total column.  And, the message description could not
be  seen in the right pane.  This was not the case previously.  It was
like  Inbox  345.   The descriptions were there and when selected, the
message body would be seen below.

I could not find anything in the program Help files that was helpful.

How  can  I  get  the messages back on the right pane, and remove the
parentheses around the figure showing the number of messages?

Thanks for any advice.

 Chew Yoke Lim                          mailto:ylche...@gmail.com