Hello Jens,

JF>>> Turn of the use of DDE in the File Association Dialoges for all HTM
JF>>> HTML ... Links

>> Where?

> Windows Explorer MENUE/Extra/FolderOptions/Filetypes

> There is a Freeware to handle this too, but i do not know where i
> found it after some longer search...

  Not  sure  what this has to do with TB Hang... DDE file associations
  have  to  do with CardScan files.  I turned off "Automatically Check
  for Updates in FF but TB is still hanging about 50% of the time when
  trying to launch web page within TB.

 Tim Hamm                            mailto:timh...@cox.net