"Leonard Berkowitz" wrote on 23/04/2009 at 19:03:28 +1100
subject "Message header" :

>>> A fried told me that this is a way, perhaps in the Message headers to
>>> track whether an e-mail message is forwarded, and if so to whom. Is
>>> this accurate information. If yes, how can I set this up for selected
>>> message in TheBat?
>>
>> I am not certain about what you want to do... If yo will see the header of
>> an eMail, press Shift+Ctrl+K or go to "View"-"RFC-822 headers"
>>
>> You can also view the hole source of an message by pressing F9 (it is how I
>> do it generally).

> I want to be able to know if my e-mail was forwarded to a third party.
> Can this be done, and how?

OK, I think I see what you will know. It is sometime visible in the
header if the CC ("carbon copy") field was used. Otherwise, if the BCC
("blind corbon copy") was used by the sender, you will not be able to see
it.

Just look for an line CC: in the header or go to "View"-"Message
header"-"CC:"

Did this help?

--
Sincerely