Costas Papadopoulos stelde dit idée voor :
I  don't  know  if it's relevant to the problem, but I have both Greek
ISO 8859-7 and Greek (Windows) windows-1252 enabled in Character sets,
and  I have no problem in copy-pasting Greek characters in the address
book.

Very interesting, Costas. I looked again and I do have both those checked in the font list. But if it works for you, it should work for me.

Or is the address book font ruled by some other windows settings outside of TB!'s font list?

Do you have Greek as default language in your Windows configuration, perhaps? If you use Windwos at all.

--
Regards,
Adriana.