Hello A.Translator,

Saturday, April 25, 2009, 7:15:07 PM, you wrote (possibly edited):
> It must have to do with a "deeper" settinfgs within
> Windows, but since I only want to experiment and won't use a lot of Greek in
> my
> addresses, I don't want to mess with the system language.

During  the installation of Windows I was given the option to select a
language for non Unicode programs. At that point I chose Greek as that
language. Doing this solved a lot of problems for me, especially where
I wanted to make some input in Greek in various program dialogs.

I don't recall the details now, but I do remember that I did it on the
advice  of  George  Menegakis  (whom  I take this opportunity to thank
again) who is a member of the TBBETA mailing list, and probably also a
member  of  TBUDL  as  well.  If  he  reads this thread he may perhaps
enlighten us.

--
Kind regards,
Costas