Hello tb...@thebat.,

P> Hello TBUDL,

P>  How can I prevent SPAM messages from automatically generating reading
P>  confirmations and immediately queuing them in the outbox? It's beginning to
P>  irritate me.

P>  I use a separate SPAM POP3 account under cPanel as the default address for
P>  all of my domains. All SPAM and unrouted mail gets forwarded to this
P>  account and periodically I collect it in TB! and check it before deleting
P>  it. As I hardly get any SPAM at all nowadays, due to the way I have my mail
P>  set up, it's not a mega burden, but I do sometimes get an influx of about
P>  10 SPAM emails in a week, and some of them are automatically generating a
P>  reading confirmation which is immediately queued in the SPAM account's
P>  outbox. I then have to empty the outbox, which is getting on my pip!

P>  Is there a surefire way to prevent TB! from creating these without any
P>  repetitive intervention?

You can set to ignore reading confirmations, either for the whole
email account or for individual folders.

Right click on the folder and choose Properties - Templates -
Confirmation and then click in the circle for Ignore.

For the whole account, Account - Properties - Templates - Reading
Confirmation - Ignore.

Paul

 Using The Bat! v4.1.11 on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

...My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.