Hi

On Thursday 11 June 2009 at 7:30:25 PM, in
<mid:1679766999.20090611113...@pobox.com>, Bill McQuillan wrote:

> The recommended way to handle this case is to put all
> of the recipients in the BCC: header field, which will
> be removed when the message is actually sent, and to
> put "undisclosed recipients:;" in the TO: field. (Note
> the trailing ":;" which satisfies the requirement for
> something in the TO: field by using the under-utilized
> "group" syntax.)

 I have seen "undisclosed recipients:;" so rarely that I didn't know
 it was a "recommended" construction. I have even seen one of the
 webmail services treat it as spam.

MFPA

The One with The Answer is seldom asked The Question

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600