[Reply to: »Thomas Fernandez« · 2009-06-16 · 20:20 h (CET)]

Moin, Thomas!

>> But what I am asking for is the setting in The Bat!.

> Anybody?

I hope that I did not get you wrong. What about this:

- create a new viewer layout for Windows-874:
  Options|Prefs…|Viewer/Editor Profiles

- assign the regarding font to the new profile:
  Options|Prefs…|Profile Layout
  => choose the new profile in the list box at the top of the dialog
  => assign the font to all the parts of the message

After this is done, the new Viewer/Editor Profile should automatically
be used for Windows-874 encoded messages.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers!
VA

- --
Volker Ahrendt | q...@ahrendt.net
Direct eMail without [The Bat!] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Using The Bat! 4.2.6 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 3.

»I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly
by.« – Douglas Adams (* March 11, 1952; † May 11, 2001)