>>>   Does anyone have the answer why Firefox and IE hang all the time
>>>   when trying to launch from TB? It seems this problem has gotten
>>>   worse with TB's new release.

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but I have an intermittent
problem with The Bat! hanging for a couple minutes when I click a link
from within an e-mail. I have never been able to pin it down to any
one set of circumstances, much less solve the problem. When it does
happen in my case, it is only after a fresh reboot of the computer and
The Bat!. I do note that is happening less often since the last couple
TB updates.

--
Code 2  :canadaflag:  mailto:co...@shaw.ca
The Bat! version 4.2.6 on Windows XP Service Pack 3