Hi

On Tuesday 7 July 2009 at 8:55:43 AM, in
<mid:1975127504.20090707175...@sunnysydney.com>, Tom wrote:

> Hello Everyone,

> I recently upgraded to 4.2.6 and now notice that some
> emails from our overseas office get garbled, e.g.
> (details slightly changed)

This looks a bit like the issue Thomas Fernandez is suffering with
Thai language emails in the previous thread (starting
mid:1256040367.20090615084...@thomas-bkk.my-fqdn.de)

> I suspect this is due to the sender using a chinese
> version of windows. However I never had the issue prior
> to the latest upgrade.

Which version did you upgrade from? Thomas has pinpointed that his
Thai emails display OK up to at least 4.0.38 but by 4.1.11 there is an
issue.

> Is there something I can do in my config of TB to prevent these
> squares?

I don't know.

MFPA

Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600