Hello Mark,

This is what you said on Thu, 9 Jul 2009 18:14:33 +0200 your time:

> Apparently it did not occur to you that you wrote (twice) ComDodo instead
> of Comodo.

 Well I'm blowed, no, I didn't even notice that I'd typed that! Doh! Or even
 Doh! Doh!

 Maybe there's some deeper hidden meaning to it...or maybe not, and I'm just
 a careless 'typer'. Hmm, I wonder which it is? :-D

> Oh well, perhaps it's not that strange that you didn't get it, especially
> if the word "dodo" only makes you think of the species of birds that has
> died out.

 Well, yes, you're right, if I'd noticed it, I would have only thought of
 the extinct bird, indeed.

> When talking to children in Dutch (actually I don't know if the Dutch use
> it, the Flemish do) one can say "dodo doen" (from the French "faire dodo")
> instead of: to sleep...

 Ahhhhhh, now I see...and all is now clear :-D

 That's very good actually, and if I'd understood it first off I'd have
 laughed then, and it wouldn't have taken until after you'd explained it to
 me ;-)

> Greetings from a Comodo/Nod32 user (on 2 PC's, that is, the other 5 have
> KIS (Kaspersky) installed).

 :-D I'm still a cheapskate!

--
Simon (Privateofcourse)