Hello Assad,

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:25:36 +0400 GMT (22/Jul/09, 22:25 PM +0700 GMT),
Assad Kety wrote:

RO>> Simply tell your contact to properly configure his mail client.

AK>      Thank  you  for  your  explanation.  Now I got it clear what Jens
AK>      wanted  to  say earlier. However, I receive such formatted emails
AK>      from my banks and other corporate correspondents. To request them
AK>      to change the way they format their name is next to impossible.

While I have the experience that some people do use mailers that
format the mail against the standard (RFC), I have my doubts that this
includes banks and other corporate correspondents. Those entities can
usually afford staff in their IT departments that know the basics of
the jobs they are paid to do.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.