Hi

On Saturday 8 August 2009 at 3:39:47 PM, in
<mid:1218783924.20090808163...@otten.tv>, Roelof Otten wrote:

> Check  whether those fields have "Display this field on
> the scrollable part of the header pane" enabled at:
> Options -> Preferences  -> Viewer/Editor -> Message
> Headers -> (Select header) -> Edit -> General

Amazing! Thank you. I must have inadvertently changed that setting
earlier when I was revisiting the "while-you-type actions" for the
address list fields. I owe you a beer.

MFPA

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat!

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600