Hi, Everyone,

Is it possible to send mail to a group, using the group name in the
"To" field, without The Bat expanding all addresses into the field
when sending?  The Help file suggests that this is not possible.  I am
not interested in "personalizing" the messages (at least, not at the
moment). Rather, I want to know that if I send a mailing, say, to the
"Ways and Means" committee, can it be sent in such a way that the
recipients will see in the "to" field "Ways and Means Committee"
rather than the individual e-mail addresses of each member?

--
Avram Sacks
using The Bat ver. 4.0.20 on Windows XP Pro, sp2