Hello MFPA,

On Monday, August 17, 2009, Mfpa wrote and made these points on the
subject of "setting background colour for HTML message":

M> Try creating an additional profile and see if the required setting
M> works as desired when using that profile.

     I  figured  out  that the profile is for displaying HTML, but for
     composing it has no bearing. I still have no clue how to set HTML
     background  colour.  Could it be a bug that prevents storing HTML
     setting in the Account Properties | Template | New Messages?

     Thanks.

 Assad

Using The Bat! 4.2.9.1