Hi

On Saturday 22 August 2009 at 4:48:54 PM, in
<mid:333266767.20090822224...@thomas-bkk.my-fqdn.de>, Thomas Fernandez
wrote:

> I myself prefer MicroEd, the way it is, but that is my
> personal choice.

We all work slightly differently and have different preferences. I
like MicroEd with Auto-Format turned off so that a line ends when I
say it ends if that is sooner than I have chosen for default wrapping.
On the odd occasion that I edit a paragraph, it is no bother to
re-wrap it with ALT+L.

MFPA

Don't be silly, it's all "make believe" anyway

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600