Hi

On Sunday 30 August 2009 at 5:53:38 PM, in
<mid:mn.f46d7d984b599734.33...@bigfoot.com>, A.Translator wrote:

> Sorry, I should have been more specific: I meant in TB!
> I was browsing for it trying to follow your
> instructions about Archiving but it did not show up in
> TB's list of postboxes. My other subfolders were there
> alright.

Not sure I quite follow "browsing for" a folder in TB!

Do you mean when you were in the folder properties of your "B'dette"
folder trying to set up moving purged messages by alternative deletion
to the new "B'dette" folder in your new Archived Messages account? If
so, had you signed into the Archived Messages account and expanded its
folder tree at the time (because otherwise the folders in that account
would not be visible for you to browse to)?

> I managed to delete the messages and then the folder by
> "unparking" all parked messages,

That was a good trick if you could not find the folder. (-;

If a message is parked in its folder it will not be automatically
deleted or purged to the archive folder.

> but still wonder why the folder did not show up under my mailboxes.

Unless I have covered it above, nor do I.

> Could it be because there was an apostrpohe in the name? Yet, the
> box in the new account Archived Messages has the same name (B'dette)
> but that is perfectly visible from within TB!

Apostrophes are OK. AFAIK, you can use any character in a TB! folder
name that Windows will let you put in a Windows folder name.

--
Best regards

MFPA

ETHERNET(n): device used to catch the Ether bunny

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600