Hi

On Saturday 5 September 2009 at 1:56:12 PM, in
<mid:482957195.20090905075...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> I suspect I'm missing the whole point of this thread
> here and should probably keep my big mouth out of it
> but curiously, when you click on the (complete) link,
> it takes you to a Wikipedia page whose title is MISSING
> the closing parenthesis.

I'm guessing the link your browser opened was missing the closing
bracket. The complete link takes you to a real Wikipedia article. The
page without the closing bracket in the title is one of those
"Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name" generated
pages.

--
Best regards

MFPA

My mind works like lightning... one brilliant flash and it's gone

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600