Hi

On Sunday 20 September 2009 at 1:05:20 AM, in
<mid:115679565.20090919170...@gmail.com>, Susanne wrote:

> What I noticed is that this account is not included in
> the daily automatic backup, unless it is open (I'm
> signed in) at the time of the backup, even though it's
> set to backup all accounts.

> Is this normal behavior, and if yes, how can I include
> this account (new messages are added to it pretty much
> daily).

Instead of using TB!'s own backup facility, I run a batch file that
exports TB!'s registry entries to a text file in the TB! program
directory and then copies the mail directory and program directory to
.ZIP archives.

Using 7-zip, the program directory (23.1MB, 255 files, 6 folders)
typically takes about 7 seconds to back up but my mail directory
(3.48GB, 666 files, 216 folders) usually takes over 25 minutes.

I can't remember the advantages of doing it that way but it was an
idea I got from this list (and is mentioned in the "Most Frequently
Asked Questions" text file I received when I joined).

--
Best regards

MFPA

Free advice costs nothing until you act upon it

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600