Dear Mfpa,

@8-Oct-2009, 21:26  MFPA [M] in
mid:164617032.20091008212...@my_localhost said to Thomas:

... <snip>
>> I've been in touch with Leif, and he is happy to pass the code and
>> everything over. So, we are looking for volunteers.

M> Did anybody with the necessary skills volunteer? I notice that
M> www.pcwize.com has expired, so the site is showing adverts.

It became slightly redundant when Leif found the time to sort it out.

Jens contacted me offlist and said:

JF> I would have enjoyed it much more, if you would have talked some
JF> words to us, what happened to pcwize.com.

I'm waiting to hear from Leif. Last I heard (and we're only talking a
month ago here), he'd patched up the gallery interface and it was all
working fine:

> I found some time this morning to work on the rogues system. Would a
> few of you be kind enough to log into http://pcwize.com/thebat to
> see if you experience the login hanging issue anymore.

It was all good to go for a long while yet. He said nothing about the
domain expiring. I have emailed him on that thread asking him what's
up.

--
Cheers --  iviarck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v4.2.10.14 on Windows Vista 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2