Hello Jack,

A  correction  to my previous message!  I was under the impression that the
.msi  is version 4.2.12.0, it is in fact 4.2.12.2 and therefore the version
4.2.12.1  download  is  not  necessary.   My  apologies, I hope you did not
install it.

Sunday, November 1, 2009, 10:51:16 PM, among other things, you wrote:

JSL> Since I've now upgraded to v4.0.38 from 3.99 I notice that every time
JSL> I generate an email, either new, reply, forward or redirect, the new
JSL> window which opens is shifted so that the right edge is off screen and
JSL> I have to drag the window back to the left. It always does this.

JSL> Any ideas as to how I can fix this?
Download and install the latest .msi version:

 www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_pro_4-2-12.msi
 or
 www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_home_4-2-12.msi
 and
 www.ritlabs.com/download/files2/the_bat/intpack_4-2-12.msi

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The   Bat!  v4.2.12.1  POP3  ,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 3