I know how to configure a auto-backup but I still have questions about it.

1.
Is it possible to catch up a backup-job if TB doesn't run on the specified time? For example there is a daily job configured at 22:00 o'clock. But what happens if TB doesn't run at this time and I just run it the next day at 6 o'clock? Is there something like a service installed in windows that will open TB and run the backup-job at the specified time?

2.
As "Backup methode" I set "Create an Update to an existing archive:". The archive is still there. But on each backup there is a new created archive with the same name plus a number.
Why and how can I fix it?
I make a daily backup. I don't wont over 300 files there for each year!