Hello Christian,

Sunday, November 8, 2009, 3:29:52 PM, you wrote:

CB> Jos Klaassens schrieb:
>> For two or three newsgroups, which really do interest me, I use since many
>> years The Bat!/MyGate.

CB> I am using 30 to 50 NGs on four servers.

And here another 20 newsgroups, 2 servers, in MesNews. Just for a few
groups, I am really interested in, and want to be notified about new
postings, by a specific sound for that group, and replies, by sound and
ticker, I prefer The Bat!/MyGate much and much more than the regular
newsreaders..

 Jos

 Using The Bat! v4.2.10.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 3