I'm either having a senior moment, or am just in over my head. I'm
moving my TB! 3.99 from an antique W2K system to a semi-antique XP
system. On the XP system I want TB! to be available to those with User
privileges. The TB! installation must be done with Administrator
privileges, and once done is invisible to Users, though Options->Network
& Administration->Privileges->Access Rights->User is set.

Ideally, each user should be able to access TB! and be confined to his
own set of mail files. Possible? How?  :)

Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated...