Hi

On Sunday 22 November 2009 at 3:01:41 PM, in
<mid:8855542492491954...@unknownmsgid>, Sean Rima wrote:

> Think that traditional does not have adds it only only
> the HTML that does

In the two Yahoo groups I receive (PGPNET and my local Freecycle)
Yahoo had switched my messages to "fully featured"
without having the courtesy to ask or tell me. I had not realised
because even for "fully featured" the plaintext view has nothing added
at all.

I think the only difference is that "fully featured" has an
alternative HTML view with some Yahoo links at the bottom and a group
footer and just one advert link under the heading of "Marketplace."

The HTML view is also unreadable because Yahoo's formatting changes my
default black background to white but does not alter the colour of my
default white text!

I cannot comment about their "daily digest" because I receive
individual messages.

--
Best regards

MFPA

Did you hear? They took the word gullible out of the dictionary

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600