Dear TBUDL,

Using the latest version of TB, I am having problems with emails
arriving at their destination mangled and with half the headers
missing. No From: To: or Subject: headers appear on the messages. An
example of what the recipient receives is attached:

,----- [ Body of Email Received by Recipient ]
| Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:20:31 +0000
| From: Julian Beach <julianbe...@xxxxx.co.uk>
| To: Bill xxxxx <xxxxxxxxx>
| Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|
| ------------3A1CB214B523CC4
|

| ------------623A132DC4F572
`-----

This has happened repeatedly to messages since upgrading to Windows 7
(x64). I think that the problem is related to NOD32 and it would be
interesting to know whether anyone else is having similar problems and
whether  they  are using NOD. (I see that there is an update to NOD to
address  some  Windows  7  issues,  so  it  will be interesting to see
whether this solves the managled messages problem.

Julian

--
Julian Beach
jb_lists...@trink.co.uk

TB   Version: 4.2.10.1   using  Windows 7 ( x64)