Hallo Luc,

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:14:55 -0200GMT (22-12-2009, 11:14 +0100, where
I live), you wrote:

>> Keep in mind that it's an account setting, so you've got to disable it
>> for all of your accounts.

L> Grrr, so many accounts and just one had it enabled. My impression was
L> that all were disabled, hence me being confuzzled...

That's just one of life's little challenges. ;-)

L> 40 gig of log is a but over the top ;-)

As  your  pop  log  includes the text and attachments of every message
that you receive it tends to grow, especially when you receive lots of
attachments. 40 GB seems a bit excessive though.
You mentioned 'always deleting' in your start post. I'm just wondering
when was the last time that you did so.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.2.13.8 ALPHA
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM