S>  How do I go about synchronizing the XP and 7 TB
S>  installations?  Or is it possible to access the
S>  XP installation of TB from within Win7?
S>  I'm not a tech savvy user, but can usually manage
S>  to follow instructions! ;)

You should have no problems pointing to a message base on another partition. I
even managed to run TB! on a WinXP virtual machine, running in Linux, pointing
back to a Windows partition.

To do this, under preferences, select the System option on the left and at the
top you should see Mail Directory. From there you should be able to select the
directory where you are storing your message base.