Hi

On Wednesday 30 December 2009 at 5:00:42 PM, in
<mid:1757376713.20091230180...@eternallybored.org>, Jernej Simoncic
wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 17:54:05, MFPA wrote:

>> Personally, I think the registry entries should be
>> limited to the  minimum possible - things like file
>> associations and identifying as  the default email
>> application, not things like window sizes and
>> positions. (-:

> As a sysadmin, having applications that don't use
> Registry for configuration is a PITA when you need to
> deploy some settings across a domain.

I imagine it could be, depending on how/where the settings were
stored. I was thinking from the perspective of a stand-alone pc.

--
Best regards

MFPA

Ultimate consistency lies in being consistently inconsistent

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600