Hello all,
Friday, January 1, 2010, Eric wrote:

> I've just received the notice of release 4.2.16.

> The on-line information seems to imply that it is a free upgrade from any
> earlier version 4 release.

> I'd previously had the impression that an upgrade from my current
> version - 4.0.24 - would be charged for. [Which is why I'm still using it!]

> What is the correct position?

this depends on date, when You bought registration key. If You bought key
after 20 November 2007, You can freely upgrade your version to any 4.x
version, if before this date, You can freely update until 4.0.38.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.2.16.2 Christmas Edition
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.2.1
Notebook Thinkpad, Core2 Duo 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM